Sorry, this product is not available at
Out of stock
Sarjapur Curries is the project of an artist by profession and farmer by passion Mr. Suresh Kumar. Dwelling from village B. Hosahalli in Sarjapura he is educating members of his village to grow local and seasonal varieties of vegetables and greens with natural farming practices. His farm has a huge collection of desi varieties of fruits, vegetables and greens. These forgotten varieties are now finding takers in cities and nutritionists vouch for their health benefits. All of these are cultivated and maintained employing natural farming practices and adhering to its principles. Mr. Kumar and his extended family are very cordial. This farm is the place to explore deep into the roots of our ancestors’ food and put the same into your plate.
- Educate guests with the extensive expertise and hands-on experience in Natural farming and Urban Farming
- Pick your vegetables, fruits and greens and pay to farmer directly
- Go for a walk around the farm
- Petting and feeding the farm animals
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking and partying are prohibited
- Only day visits are allowed
- It is permissible to bring one's own meals
Timings: Wednesday-Sunday (10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m)
To book your Appointment contact:
Tharun - 9611904039
"Join us for a unique, real, wholesome and educational experience. We'll make sure it's an experience you'll never forget"
With Love: Organic Tap!