Terms & Condition
The term 'Organic Tap' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and app whose registered office is 1394, 2nd Floor, 21st Main, HSR Layout, Sector 1. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our app and website.
- The content of the pages of this app and website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this app & website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app & website meet your specific requirements.
- This app and website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this app and website which are not the property of, or licensed to Organic Tap are acknowledged on the app & website.
- Unauthorised use of this app & website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this app or website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this app and website from another website or document without Organic Tap prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our app and website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our app or site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
By registering on our platform, you will authorise us to send promotional emails and materials from time to time.
If you want to stop getting promotions and offers from us, write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
Tapovanam Organic Farming Systems
1394, 2nd Floor, 21st Main, HSR Layout, Sector 1
Tel.: +91 9686646776